Yamaha RX-A3000 is a 7.1-Channel Audio/Video Receiver features 3D and Audio Return Channel over 8 in/2 out HDMI, CINEMA DSP 3D, HQV video quality, new GUI, new YPAO with Reflected Sound Control, network functions, control via web browser, Zone 4 digital output and Control4® certification. People are very happy with such a receiver.
Oh yeah, the Yamaha RX-A3000 has become a hot selling Audio/Video receiver on Amazon, more and more people are choosing it, so I think I should share it with you guys today.
AVENTAGE brings studio grade sound and sophisticated video enhancements to your home with unparalleled attention to detail in design, engineering, and fabrication. Yamaha’s AVENTAGE series of amplifiers achieves maximum stability via a new H-shaped cross-member frame, with cross-members supporting the top, bottom, and sides of the chassis.
The symmetrical power amplifier layout evenly distributes weight across the amplifier to control vibration, improving signal-to-noise ratio for an improved sound experience. The high-quality Burr-Brown DACs feature a direct path to ground, not sharing the ground like in other amplifier designs, for a more efficient and clean signal.
The improved GUI lets you control your home entertainment system and adjust settings simply. Its updated, intuitive interface features an HD overlay, so you can call the menu and it will appear unintrusively for quick commands–without interrupting or switching from whatever’s playing onscreen.
What’s more, the HQV Vida processor in the RX-A3000 transforms standard-definition sources to HD quality and makes HD look even more detailed by providing real-time clean up of highly compressed video, reducing compression artifacts of block and mosquito noise from lower-quality sources. So I believe you guys will be fond of this receiver too.
- Output Power: 980 watts (140w x 7 RMS)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 100kHz (+0/-3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB
- HDMI Inputs/Outputs: 8/2
- USB Inputs/Outputs: 1/0
- Ethernet Inputs/Outputs: 1/0
- Radio: AM/FM with HD Radio
- Dock Terminal for Compatible Accessories: 1
- Optical Inputs/Outputs: 4/1
- Coaxial Inputs/Outputs: 3/0
- Analog AV Inputs/Outputs: 5/1
- Component Video Inputs/Outputs: 4/1
- Composite/S-Video Inputs/Outputs: 5/5/1/1
- RS-232C Inputs/Outputs: 1/0
- Multichannel External Decoder: 8 channels
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8″ x 7-1/8″ x 16-7/8″
- Weight: 37.5 lbs
Well, what’s your opinion about the Yamaha RX-A3000 7.1-Channel Audio/Video Receiver?
Purchase or learn more about the Yamaha RX-A3000 Audio/Video Receiver on Amazon.