HP iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld is an enterprise-grade PDA with Windows Mobile 6 Classic operating system and 4-inch touchscreen. On this handheld, you can easily view and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with Microsoft Office Mobile; sync email and calendar from desktop with Outlook Mobile. It sports a Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g), Bluetooth connectivity for handsfree devices and peripherals, dual expansion slots for optional SD/SDIO and CompactFlash HC memory cards. What’s more, you can listen to music and watch videos using Windows Media Player 10 Mobile, view, share, and manage photos. This is very cool, isn’t it?
Whether you’re an IT manager or a mobile professional, you can maximize your business results with an organizer that makes the most of your on-the-go style. The HP iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld will run your work applications and a broad range of third-party solutions. Just over 2/3-inch thin and just under 7 ounces light, it fits securely in your hand and you’ll be able to see what you’re doing, indoors and out, on the big, bright 4-inch touchscreen display. It also offers robust enterprise features such as dual expansion slots for SD/SDIO cards and CompactFlash HC (High Capacity) cards, as well as convenient input/output of headphone, microphone, and voice record.
What’s better, this slim, stylish organizer also lets you go online with Wi-Fi to keep your calendar, contacts, and tasks up to date. The integrated Wi-Fi networking makes it easy to access to Internet and email at the office, home or campus, and at other Wi-Fi hotspots at airports, cafes and hotels. So I’m pretty sure you will fall in love with the HP iPAQ 211 Handheld quite soon.
Sure, the HP iPAQ 211 comes with a lot of wonderful features, here they are.
- View easily in a variety of environments on the large, 4-inch, TFT touch screen
- Use familiar applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Synchronize email and data with your PC via mini-USB or an Exchange server with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Store business-critical information with high-capacity SDIO and CompactFlash expansion
- Use headphones, a microphone, and other USB devices via convenient in/out ports
- Connect Bluetooth peripherals such as headsets and keyboards with the Bluetooth 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Get peace of mind with the one-year limited warranty
- Rely on HP: the planned three-year product life cycle will support your enterprise testing and deployment efforts
These are just the main features, you’ll find out more when you get the product.
- Wireless: Integrated WiFi (802.11 b/g) with WEP through WPA2-Enterprise (EAP-TLS and PEAP) and WiFi Multimedia) Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Classic
- Microsoft programs included: Office Mobile , Office Outlook Mobile, Internet Explorer Mobile, Windows Media Player 10
- Processor: Marvell PXA310, 624 MHz
- Display: 4-inch transflective TFT RGB color 480 x 640 pixel touch screen with LED backlight
- Memory: 128 MB SDRAM main memory for running applications; 256 MB flash ROM
- Power: 2200 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable, user changeable battery
- Connectivity: 24 pin connector, mini USB, high-capacity SDIO slot, CompactFlash HC slot
- Audio: Integrated microphone, receiver, speaker, 3.5mm 4-pin headphone jack
- Hardware buttons: 5-way navigation with press to activate, 4 programmable, voice recorder, power, reset
- HP exclusive applications: iPAQ Wireless Manager, HP Photosmart Mobile, HP QuickStart Tour, HP iPAQ Setup Assistant, HP Help and Support, Bluetooth Manager, Certificate Enroller, Asset Viewer
- Warranty One-year parts and labor in most regions; 90 days technical support for software.
- Dimensions: 5.27 x 2.97 x 0.69 inches
- Weight (with battery): 6.7 ounces
Price as Reviewed: $367.17 (on Amazon)
You see, this is a very cheap price for such a brilliant HP handheld, no wonder so many people are choosing it.
Well, what’s your opinion on the HP iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld?
Purchase or learn more about the HP iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld on Amazon.